Our office in Marina del Rey is conveniently located for site visits throughout Southern California. We perform detailed site reviews to document everything you need to accurately estimate and design a project. Having created preliminary designs for hundreds of projects across the USA, we will anticipate risks and work with you to develop a mitigation plan. Our experience coupled with our attention to detail will ensure a successful start to your energy projects.
- Completed preliminary designs for over 60 commercial and industrial properties in CA.
- Provided cost estimation and value engineering for over 20 ground mount solar projects
- Completed over 200 interconnection applications
- Designed solar plus storage solutions for utility pilot programs.
- Feasibility Studies
- Jurisdictional Research
- Interconnection Applications
- Site Visits
- Load Studies
- Generation Modelling
- Electrical Surveys
The Flux Energy team does our research. We incorporate the requirements defined by land owners, permitting jurisdictions and utility companies. This results in sustainable and cost-effective solutions that limit expensive changes during construction while staying within the project schedule. Additionally, the Flux team communicates with the stakeholders throughout the design process ensuring the customer’s satisfaction.
- System Design
- Design Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Full project design
- PVSyst Analysis
- System optimization
- 3 MW Solar Projects
- 200 Residential Solar Projects
- 15 Commercial Solar Projects
- Solar plus storage solutions
Customers love working with Flux! Our PMI Certified project managers keep programs on track by driving the agenda, simplifying complex communication, and holding the project team accountable to defined requirements. We encourage a collaborative and positive environment where risks are quickly addressed and resolved. Our experienced leadership evaluates best practices, lessons learned, and innovative solutions for every project challenge resulting in successful projects and satisfied customers.
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Schedule Tracking
- Budget Management
- Scope Definition
- Risk Management
- Quality /assurance
- Deliverable Review
- Project Management Institute Certifications
- Successful completion of over 11 MW Solar Projects
- Design Management for over 1.5 MW Storage
- Technical consulting services on alternative energy projects in 4 states
We are very passionate about what we do, and we want to teach our community about it!. We are currently leading after-school programs encouraging middle-school girls to pursue careers in STEM. If you are interested in learning more about these programs, please contact us!